Insurance for Pet Care Services
For many of us, pets are a huge part of our lives and no one understands that better than you. Pet owners trust you to give attentive, compassionate care to their furry companions. It’s just as important to make sure your business is properly protected so you’re equipped to handle unexpected situations that may cause damage to your property or injury to your clients. Whether you are a veterinarian, groomer, pet store owner, kennel or somewhere in between - Spire's insurance solution for Pet Care Services can be customized for your line of work.
Our insurance solution includes coverage for:
- Business Property insurance to help protect the property you own, lease or rent
- Business Liability coverage to help protect your business in the event it is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property
- Business Income coverage to help protect lost income if your business is forced to close due to direct physical loss or damage to its premises resulting from a covered cause of loss
You can customize your plan to include industry-specific coverage for:
- Professional Liability helps if you are sued for damages resulting from the professional services you provide. Even if you have done nothing wrong, you can still be sued for damages and expenses from errors and omissions, resulting from your services or failure to perform your services as intended.
- Animal Bailee coverage helps to protect you in the event an animal in your care is accidentally injured or lost. This can help pay expenses including vet bills, reward costs to help you search for a lost pet.
- Animal Damage to Buildings
- Business Auto (Including mobile pet services)
- Cyber and Data Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Dishonesty
- Employment Practices Liability
- Environmental Pollution Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella and more...
Our insurance solution is designed specifically for all types of pet care professionals and businesses including:
- Pet Stores
- Pet Grooming
- Pet Training
- Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers
- Kennels - Breeding, Boarding, or Sales
- Animal Day Care